Sunday, July 31, 2022
Thursday, July 28, 2022
Monday, July 25, 2022
Friday, July 22, 2022
Tuesday, July 19, 2022
Friday, July 15, 2022
Wednesday, July 13, 2022
- Quality work, Integrity, and Commitment
- Prompt completion and timeline.
- Detailed estimates upon invitation to bid.
- Explanation of contract and specification
Alltek has established successful working relationships with qualified and competent professionals, and subcontractors who share our customer-oriented philosophy.
Our Guarantee: We warranty all work that is done with your project whether we ourselves do the work or our subcontractors do the work.
Contact our office in Pittsburg, CA, at 925-732-7200 to speak with one of our construction designers about your upcoming project.
Saturday, July 9, 2022
Got Water Damage? Hire The Services Of A Professional And Reputed Fire And Water Restoration Company
- It is preferable that you only call for fire and water damage restoration companies that have a solid reputation in the field. Stay away from one man teams or free lancers who will promise you a great job only to give you a run around with poor results.
- Look for a company that will offer 24/7 services. Damage restoration is essentially an emergency service and a company that offers that service should ideally have service availability around the clock.
- Ask if the company has the latest equipment. Some small companies will often be short handed when it comes to quality equipment. A professional water damage repair company should ideally have state of the art commercial grade equipment such as dehumidifiers, blowers, truck mounted water extraction units, portable extraction units and other tools such as moisture gauges and humidity meters and emergency generators. If the water damage is significant, a good company will use a lot of equipment to bring about the best results in the fastest way possible. Hiring a small company that will have very limited equipment will mean longer water damage restoration times which will in turn greatly increase the related losses. When it comes to the effectiveness of a water damage repair company, their responsiveness and speed should be of utmost concern to you as it can save you a significant sum of money.
- Help with the insurance process - Fire and water damage restoration companies are not just important to fix up your house. They in fact play a very important role in your damage situation by helping you with the insurance process. Insurance, as you might already know, can be a very daunting process when approached on your own. You might not know how to fill out the forms correctly or you might ask for too little when you file a form. A good fire and water restoration company will appoint an insurance specialist or insurance consultant to your case. This person will then work with the insurance adjustor appointed by the insurance company. With the insurance consultant on your side, you can relax and be assured that a professional is helping you.
Guarantee on the insurance claim - There could be a situation where you might commission water damage restoration work before being approved by the insurance company. It can be a rude shock to receive a check for an amount that does not cover all the expenses of the restoration work. A professional water damage restoration will help you avoid that pickle of a situation by putting out an estimate that will be accepted by the insurance company. Also, they will guarantee their repair estimates in such a way that they will not charge you personally if the insurance company's check does not cover all of the expenses then the fire and water restoration contractor agrees to waive the additional expenses.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5771152
Thursday, July 7, 2022
Returning home after a natural disaster. This video will discuss how to return to your home for the first time after a natural disaster. This phase normally follows the immediate aftermath and clearances from authorities.
The video goes through a checklist of things to do and look for to ensure the safety of you and your family. The video will highlight things like: what to do if you smell gas, protecting yourself from electrical injuries, wearing waterproof boots to avoid floodwater touching your skin, preventing carbon monoxide poisoning by keeping fuel burning devices outdoors and away from windows, only eat and drink food and water that you know is safe, etc.