Friday, October 31, 2014

What Our Clients Say...

“Alltek Restoration, Inc. did an awesome, excellent job on my home. Mr. Easton gave me an estimate for the work to be done and explained everything to me. Mr. Easton’s employees were polite andcourteous. They cleaned up everything after each work day. Mr. Easton took care of all the permits and the inspections. I didn’t have to do anything. I’m so pleased with the work. My home looks better now than before the damages. I intend to keep their phone number on file for any future needs and improvements.”

- W. & M. Belaski

 “Mr. Easton and his excellent team constantly communicated with us to provide status reports and to proactively manage risks and issues during the project. We need to underline the fact that hecommunicated directly with our insurance company and not only saved us a lot of time but expedited the entire process!”

-E. & A. Ripoll

"Alltek's crew is professional and timely. We are particularly pleased with the quality of the work. Alltek Restoration has done multiple jobs on our home and we continue to be pleased with their work."

-E.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment